Click here to learn more about Gillian
Outdoor Language and Literacy Experiences in an Early Years Setting.
Inspired by thirty years working in an early years setting, Gillian will share ideas on how to use an outdoor space to develop language skills. The webinar will provide play based activities, inspired by new and sensory experiences to give children opportunities to develop language and pre literacy skills.
The webinar will provide resources that can be used in any outdoor space, no matter the size.
Details of the webinar:
- The outdoor environment as a context for learning in the early years.
- The importance of outdoor language play for children.
- Examples of outdoor sensory language experiences in all seasons.
- Outdoor pre literary resources for the early years setting.
- Including all voices in the early years outdoor learning environment.