- To assist the learner to produce a portfolio of work.
- To facilitate the learner to explore their critical awareness and evaluation skills
- To assist the learner to develop an understanding of the design process and apply their knowledge to a practical end
- To enable the learner to explore and develop their own creative potential
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Graphic Design through the medium of the indicative content
Course Delivery Students must have basic IT Skills.
Assessment Project 40% Portfolio/Collection of work 60%